Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY-Chanel Inspired Bracelet and Matching Belt

Chanel Inspired Belt + Cuff


A few weeks ago i was scrolling through a runway app on my phone looking through countless amazing Fall 2012 collections when i came across Chanel.
I first noticed that the background actually had giant crystals, then i started to notice the bedazzled eyebrows, and then finally the accessories. I took one look at the belt in the picture above and fell in love. I thought of a DIY to recreate the piece to use in my everday life.
What you will need...
  1. Hot-Glue Gun
  2. Glue Gun Refills
  3. An old belt
  4.  A slab of agate ( got a set of 2 off ebay for 1.99)
Pick the spot you want to glue the slab on.

And glue!! Done as fast as you can say DIY!!



EXTRA:
Since i had an extra slab i decided to make a matching cuff:)
 Just get a blank cuff.
 Put on some hot glue while the gun is still hot.
Let dry. Tah-Dah!!! Insta Cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment