Sunday, March 11, 2012

DIY: Thread Braid Bracelet


Yay!! This is my first DIY project!! I'm so excited to finally share my projects! Well anyway while searching around on net-a-porter i found these adorable braided bracelets by Alyssa Norton. I wanted them in my collection before i could say mine!! Unfortunately 140$ was a little out of my price range, but i thought to do a DIY. Enjoy!!
For this DIY you will need...
  • scissors
  • embroidery floss ( i used two colors)
  • a lobster clasp and jump ring
  • a needle
  • rhinestone chain ( i got mine off eBay)
  1.  Separate your floss into 3 sections.
2.      Braid it to the end
 3. Wrap the ends with another strip of embroidery floss and add the clasp and jump ring on alternate sides
 4. trim the ends

5. thread your needle and tie the end of the string to the base of the braid

6. lay your chain where you want it to be and sew it in between the rhinestones!!

All done!! So cute and it only cost me about 4$! I hope you guys enjoyed my first DIY!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment